The same VoiceArrest™ speakers that provide speech privacy can also be used to deploy paging and background music.
Utilizing our VoiceArrest™ Interface series of paging and background music accessories, the VoiceArrest™ System can be configured for your installation to provide any or all of the following features:
- System-wide background music
- Zoned background music
- All-Call Telephone Paging
- Zoned Telephone Paging
Background Music Sources may include:
- MP3 Player
- FM Tuner
- CD Player
- Tape Deck
- XM or Sirius Satellite Radio
- Broadband Music Source
Our interface products will accommodate virtually any line-level music source.
Advantages of using the VoiceArrest™ System for paging and background music:
- Avoid the added expense of installing a separate background music and/or paging system. Simply add an affordable music source and interface unit to the VoiceArrest™ System.
- The VoiceArrest™ “direct field” emitters are an ideal delivery system for both paging and background music. The use of these ultra-wide dispersion speakers, along with a higher density of speakers as compared to a conventional paging/background music system, reduces “hot-spotting.”
- VoiceArrest™ emitters have a low visual impact on the work environment. At less than 3.4″ across the face, they are virtually unnoticed in comparison to the 10-12″ speakers commonly installed with conventional paging and background music systems.
- For paging applications, the VoiceArrest™ Interface unit assures the consistent loudness of pages originating from various sources (i.e. different telephone extensions or different voice levels).
- Eliminates the reverberant quality and loss of high frequency response encountered in plenum-based systems.
- Reduces the listener “startle” effect caused by conventional paging systems.